To delete the file from server we use unlink()
$filename = "testfile.txt";
$file = fopen('test.txt', 'a');
fwrite($file, 'how to delete file');
unlink('test.txt');//delete test.txt file.
strstr() and stristr both are used to find the first occurence of the string.
stristr( ) is case insensitive and strstr( ) is case sensitive.
string strstr ( string $haystack , mixed $needle [, bool $before_needle = false ] )
The input string.
If needle is not a string, it is converted to an integer and applied as the ordinal value of a character.
If TRUE, strstr() returns the part of the haystack before the first occurrence of the needle (excluding the needle). By default it is FALSE.
strstr() – Find first occurrence of a string Continue reading
HTACCESS means HyperText Access.
.htaccess files should be used in a case where the content providers need to make configuration changes to the server on a per-directory basis, but do not have root access on the server system.
Some main features of .htaccess file are:
- ability to password protect folders
- ban / allow users using IP addresses
- stop directory listings
- enable complete error reporting
- redirect users to another page or directory automatically
- create and use custom error pages
- Adding MIME types
- Setting server timezone
- Enable SSI (Server Side Includes) with .htaccess
- Ensuring media files are downloaded instead of played
- Preventing requests with invalid characters
- change the way files with certain extensions are utilized
- use a different file as the index file by specifying the file extension or specific file.