Firstly go to the administrator panel of your Joomla site by going to the link
After login go to “site” and select “global configuration”.
- In the site settings section there is “Default Editor” option.
- Change it to “Editor – TinyMCE” and save.
Go to “extensions” and select “Plug-In Manager”.
- Select “Editor – TinyMCE”.
- In the basic options (in the right side), change the value of “Clean code on save” to “Front Only”, by default this value is “Always”.
- In the end on this section change the value of “Prohibited Elements” to “script,applet” and by default the value is “script,applet,iframe”.
- Now you can write iframe tags in your articles.
Now to insert a video in the article
- Create a new article or edit any existing article.
- In the article description or “article Text” section, click on the “edit HTML source” button given in the text editor.
- Now a window’s appears. In that window write the embedded code of the video and click on update.
- Save the article and you get your video on that page.